October 17th, 2018
Rock the Boat on Social Media is not your typical branding and social media marketing seminar. This is a hands-on workshop to help you navigate the waters of social media marketing.
We are not going to do all the talking. Our workshop is an opportunity to receive one-to-one professional advice about your brand and your current traditional and social media marketing strategy from experts with 40+years of combined experience. Learn more about the workshop presenters.
In addition to the morning group workshop, your registration includes a one-on-one coaching session where we will take a look at what you are currently doing and critique what you are doing well and where you need to improve. We will help you select the social media platforms that make the most sense for your brand in terms of engagement and results.
As marketers and business owners it is imperative to find the right traditional and social mix. It can be an overwhelming undertaking and seem like a crap shoot with so many options out there. Guessing can make the difference between losing or closing the business. Not to mention the time and money that is wasted on “experimenting” with different advertising media and social media platforms. We are going to help you narrow down your options. We are going to help you navigate a course that will get your brand noticed on social media.
Get expert advice! You will meet with our marketing and social media experts for a one-to-one assessment of your current brand and social media presence.
Rock the Boat- Our hands on, three-tier approach will cover:
1) Brand Strategy
It all starts with your business and how you are perceived. We will provide expert advice and tips on your brand positioning and strategy. We will also give you our exclusive tools to help you differentiate your business in today’s competitive market.
2) Traditional vs. Social
Learn the difference between traditional and social media marketing and why it matters. We will look at traditional media options and advice on planning and buying in today’s saturated and competitive market.
3) Social Media Marketing
We will walk through the major social media platforms and the kind of content that works on each. We will go over real-world examples plus resources and tools you can use to create engaging, click-worthy content.
Your workshop takeaways:
• A deeper understanding of social media marketing
• The difference between traditional and social media marketing
• A template you can navigate through to help create a customized value proposition for your business
• A Social Media Action Plan: A customized social media marketing plan based on the findings of our pre-assessment and one-to-one meeting
• Complimentary follow up call: A 10-minute post event follow-up call with the experts to answer your questions to ensure you are navigating your way on the right social media course
Brand and Marketing Navigation Workshop Cost: $295 (early bird discount available)
Three steps to get onboard:
1) Register for the Rock the Boat workshop here:
2) Download and complete a business assessment here:
3) Choose your 20 minute one-on-one coaching time slot here:
Note: As an attendee, you have the option to work with our team to help you create and implement a social media marketing plan on an on-going basis. If you sign the day of the seminar you will receive 15% off your first month on a six-month contract.